[Edu-sig] python for kids... (version 0.4)

Ernesto Costa ernesto at dei.uc.pt
Sun Oct 28 09:36:38 CET 2007

Hi Jason,

Thanks  for the nice book. It is really very well written and quite
usefull for novice programmers.

Just one remark  concerning your statement about Python for Mac OS X.
I use MacPython 2.5.1 (http://www.python.org/download/releases/) on
my Mac and there is  no problem whatsoever regarding Tkinter.

Regards

Ernesto Costa