[Edu-sig] python for kids...

Winston Wolff winstonw at stratolab.com
Sat Oct 13 20:47:37 CEST 2007

Dethe-

For a lightweight graphics library on top of Pygame, you should look
at "moonunit" which comes with my MakeBot program
	http://stratolab.com/misc/makebot

Alternatively you can look at the subversion source code:
	http://svn.stratotools.python-hosting.com/trunk/moonunit/
Check out the examples to see if the API looks good to you.  I think
that's its selling point--a simple API get get going quickly.

-ww