[Edu-sig] Fan mail for pythonic mathematics

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:32:40 CET 2007

Excerpts from my fan mail pile.

Kirby

===

From: Young, Randall Shane [mailto:rasyoung at indiana.edu]
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:18 AM
To: urnerk at qwest.net
Subject: You've got a lot of cool stuff!

Hi Kirby,

I'm a 3rd. year PhD student at Indiana University, majoring in Science
Ed.. Desperately trying to keep my colleagues from throwing all the
math out of our science curricula.

I noticed from your way cool videos, that you use Camtasia Sutdio too?

Have you seen this IDE?

  http://code.google.com/p/pyscripter/

Just keeps getting better and better!

Anyway thanks for the all the interesting material, I'm going to learn a lot.

Best,

Randy Young
AI
Indiana University School of Ed