[Edu-sig] Panda3D + Blender on Edubuntu

francois schnell francois.schnell at gmail.com
Wed May 10 22:50:53 CEST 2006

Nice, I need to give Panda 3D a try on my Breezy.

Also for those who haven't checked lately Blender web site, the "Open
Source" Orange Project (short animation released under Creative Commons
-BY)  looks nice:
http://orange.blender.org/

Kirby (カービィ ), your incredible, you're everywhere  ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_(Nintendo)

francois