[Edu-sig] HTConsole

Andrew Harrington aharrin at luc.edu
Tue May 2 10:51:29 CEST 2006

Dear Ian,
I installed easy_install successfully and then I have this session,
ending in an error:

C:\Python24>easy_install htconsole
Searching for htconsole
Best match: htconsole 0.2
Processing htconsole-0.2-py2.4.egg
htconsole 0.2 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing htconsole-script.py script to C:\Python24\Scripts
Installing htconsole.exe script to C:\Python24\Scripts

Using c:\python24\lib\site-packages\htconsole-0.2-py2.4.egg
Processing dependencies for htconsole
Searching for Cheetah>=2a
Best match: Cheetah 2.0rc6
Downloading
http://69.9.164.2/sourceforge/cheetahtemplate/Cheetah-2.0rc6.tar.gz
error: Download error: (10061, 'Connection refused')

Andy Harrington

--
  Andrew N. Harrington
  Computer Science Department      Undergraduate Program Director
  820 North Michigan Avenue        aharrin at luc.edu
  Chicago, Illinois 60611