[Edu-sig] How to Think Like A Computer Scientist

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Tue Mar 28 16:51:05 CEST 2006

The developer of this math library for Eiffel includes both mutable and
immutable complex number classes.

http://www.eiffelzone.com/esd/mathw/index.html

To what extent that reflects the approach taken in the book he references:

Object-Oriented Implementation of Numerical Methods; ISBN: 1-55860-679-3.

can't say.