[Edu-sig] Properties use case

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Mar 19 18:34:20 CET 2006

A lot of what I am doing is about uniform transformations on bunches of
points - so I will be looking carefully at the idea you are presenting.

To some extent it has been almost scary how straight forward what I am
trying to do can be expressed/implemented in Python.  Understanding what
__iter__, combined with duck typing, can get me in terms of what I am trying
to express was the most recent major revelation.