[Edu-sig] Europython Monday 3 July to Wednesday 5 July 2006

Grégoire Dooms dooms at info.ucl.ac.be
Fri Jan 20 13:16:03 CET 2006

Laura Creighton a écrit :

>I would like to know who of you are already planning on
>coming, who are thinking of it, and what we can do to get
>more python educators and 'the rest of us' to the conference.
>I do not know whether it is better to discuss this here or on
>the Europython mailing list.

I have been using Python for 3 years for one of our AI courses at
UCLouvain. The software is based on Peter Norvig's AIMA python code, but
I've also developped a few puzzles and games for weekly assignments.
This course also features an agent development contest where groups of
students compete in a championship.
I am considering preparing a talk about this experience.

All the best,
--
Grégoire Dooms