[Edu-sig] Pre-PEP was: The fate of raw_input() in Python 3000

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 17:03:27 CET 2006

Hi all-

I finally got the time to do a follow-up on python-3000 based on my original
message on edu-sig.

Those interested can look it up here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-3000/2006-December/005242.html

As I don't subscribe to the python-3000 list, I probably won't do any
follow-up; we'll see what comes out of the discussion.

André