[Edu-sig] A Call to Arms - Advocating Python in Education

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Thu Dec 7 19:31:11 CET 2006

Don't forget unschoolers and home schoolers. :-)
   http://www.unschooling.com/
   http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/
Plus free schoolers and other alternative schoolers:
   http://www.educationrevolution.org/

The needs here are often very different than conventional compulsory K-12
education -- they are generally more open ended and free form.

Such students number about two million strong in the USA and growing, and
include many parents and kids with free time to contribute as part of an
educational experience (including potentially to free software development).

So I'd suggest considering having an Unschooling / Home Schooling Advocacy
Kit, too. :-)

--Paul Fernhout