[Edu-sig] Version 0.2.03 of PataPata released (adds Jython/Swing support)

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Wed Aug 9 17:32:30 CEST 2006

kirby urner wrote:

>Footnote:  I get indentation errors going back from 2.5 to an earlier
>2.4 as well -- nothing to do with PataPata.

When I was fixing the line-ending mess I had created (when working on
Textpad (which was ultimately the reason I switched to SciTE, where the
line-ending issue is visible and flexibly handled (because SciTE is
designed to be cross-platform from the ground up))) - I found that
tabnanny. py came into play.  Doesn't solve anything, but is more
informative in tracking down issues. Probably the right tool for this job.