[Edu-sig] Version 0.2.03 of PataPata released (adds Jython/Swing support)

Tony Theodore tonyt at logyst.com
Tue Aug 8 21:31:55 CEST 2006

>== testing wanted
>
>Any "Smoke Test" level (e.g. does it run at all for you?) feedback on
>trying PataPata under Jython 2.2 on various Mac/Win/GNULinux

Just downloaded and installed Jython 2.2, it starts up (very slowly)
and mostly seems to work, however the xturtle doesn't work and there's
significant lag in most actions.

As a matter of interest python 2.3.5 and 2.5b2 both work very well, but
2.4.3 raises the indentation error reported earlier. I'm running WinXP
SP2.

Regards,

Tony