[Edu-sig] The end is near :)

Peter Bowyer peter at mapledesign.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 15:28:25 CEST 2006

At 13:50 11/04/2006, kirby urner wrote:
>I have hardly any more budget for "replies to Arthur" on
>any but narrow topics related to his curriculum writing around PyGeo
>(have you seen it?).

No, and at present I'm not bothered :)  Maths education isn't my thing.

>Is it better than Zelle's?

Not at all.  However it has a different emphasis: it's geared towards
science students, considering the options and the aims of such a course.

For those of you who have expressed interest in having a look at it,
I'll get back to you off-list once I've finished this current bout of
restructuring.

Peter

--
Maple Design - quality web design and programming
http://www.mapledesign.co.uk