[Edu-sig] Rapunsel, Rapunsel

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Apr 3 17:28:00 CEST 2006

Klein considered the tetrahedron the most topologically primitive volume -
as I think I demonstrated to you by direct quote. Its like literally Page 1
of the book of his I reference on my site. He quickly also makes the
connection to interesting analytics and abstraction from this ground.

Unless we have a semantic disconnect.

Or unless you haven't conducted the study to truly understand some of the
historical development of the ideas floating about here.

"New" is a suspicious word, not a sacred word, in my lexicon - in any case.