[Edu-sig] quantum instance

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Sun Sep 18 17:41:29 CEST 2005

> My clients use a version of Python compatible to my own.
>
> But have no interest in what I might tend to think they might tend to
> think.
>
> They like information -  hard information.
>
> Art

Yes, well, we all have limited experience, depending to some degree on which
clients we work for.  I really do work with cardiologists and heart surgeons
some.

Fortunately for you and me, Python is emerging from the collective
experiences of a lot of people, a lot of walks of life, not just from Art's
or Kirby's.

I'm glad I'm not confined to using your version of Python.