[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Tue Oct 4 15:30:22 CEST 2005

I would also mention effbots recently released wrapper to the AGG library:

http://effbot.org/zone/pythondoc-aggdraw.htm

pen, brushes, colors, lines and a host of other 2d primitives --)
extremely high-end rendering accessed in a lightweight environment - say
IDLE - without the burden of type declarations (which have to hurdle to
kids).

It simply better for the job - if that still counts for anything.

Art