[Edu-sig] python satacad: class 4

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Feb 7 20:32:57 CET 2005

Arthur wrote:

>Kirby writes -
>

>>Mostly just played with POV-Ray today, including projected images of award
>>winning master works, even an animation.

Thinking a little more about what I found so sound appealing about this
approach - is that I think you gave your students a feel for 2 separate
paths to "enlightenment" .i.e. the creation of masterful tools, and the
use of existing tools masterfully. And in that sense are being inclusive
of potentially widely different sensibilities.

It 's moer fun to fight, in some ways.  but I gotta have better
ammunition than you're giving me of late.