[Edu-sig] Python as a CS1 language: Reference(s)?

Radenski, Atanas radenski at chapman.edu
Mon Dec 19 20:26:11 CET 2005

Hello all,

I am writing a paper on my experience with Python as a CS language at
Chapman University, California. I know Python has been used as CS1
language in some colleges/universities, such as:

1.	Wartburg College (IA, USA)
2.	Georgia Tech (GA, USA)
3.	University of California Irvine (CA, USA)
4.	Simon Fraser University (BC, Canada)
5.	Center College (KY, USA)
6.	Chapman University (CA, USA)

Is there a comprehensive list of institutions that use Python?

Can you provide information of other institutions, not in the above
list?

Any references to related resources will be appreciated.

Bets regards,

Atanas

Atanas Radenski

mailto:radenski at chapman.edu      http://www.chapman.edu/~radenski/

In this world, time and space are the same -- Richard Wagner
("Parsifal", 1882)