[Edu-sig] Python Programming: Procedural Online Test

damon bryant damonbryant at msn.com
Fri Dec 2 23:19:29 CET 2005

Hey folks!

Lindel Grandel and I have been working on some Python questions for
potential use in high schools, college, and employment. If you are
interested in taking one of the online tests go to
http://www.adaptiveassessmentservices.com and self-register to take one of
two Python tests: one is Declarative (knowledge of built-in data types and
functions) and the other is Procedural (application of loops, import,
functions,...,etc.). I would like to know what you think. Thanks in advance!

Damon