[Edu-sig] Beyond CP4E

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Thu Apr 14 07:19:58 CEST 2005

> My question to the list is, if you could build anything you wanted,
> what would you build?  And further: how would you have answered 10
> years ago?  How would you have answered when you were 8 years old?
>
> --Dethe

I'd like a new set of polyhedra, scaled to specific proportions, with one
face open so they work as containers.  The material should be transparent, a
clear plastic perhaps.  I have thick paperboard versions today, as a
teaching tool.  They work well, but they're wearing out, especially the
rhombic triacontahedron.

I have trouble speaking for the 8 year old version of Kirby.  He's no longer
around to represent himself.