[Edu-sig] re: CP4E (states cgi demo)

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Tue Apr 12 15:02:22 CEST 2005

> Behalf Of Kirby Urner
> Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:42 AM
> To: edu-sig at python.org
> Subject: RE: [Edu-sig] re: CP4E (states cgi demo)

> OK, so a next iteration of where I'm going with my little lesson about
> databases is here:
>
> http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/geoquiz.html

Since I don't suspect I would be able to do it, you might have the 5th
graders find the bug - as Frankfort is not the capital of Kansas.

I have fond memories of my father quizzing my sisters and I on state
capitals to pass the time on long car rides - which is perhaps why the
impersonal technological alternative touches a particular nerve - sadly.