[Edu-sig] Solution to edu-sig spam

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Mon Jan 19 15:31:23 EST 2004

Addendum:  as Tim and I have been discussing, I think he'll also have a way,
through the mailman interface, to clear certain email addresses as valid
posters, even if they're not members.

That way, if (e.g.) some valued person within the Python community wants to
toss us a bone, but without having to sign on as a member to do so, it
wouldn't be hard (for the poster, or for Tim).

Once an address was white-listed, Tim wouldn't have to worry about that
person's input getting piled up in the spam bucket.

Seems the best of both worlds.

Kirby