[Edu-sig] pythonized institutions

Jason Cunliffe jason.cunliffe at verizon.net
Thu Apr 15 12:49:05 EDT 2004

> I am looking for a list of institutions which officially uses Python or
> programs written in Python as pedagogical tools (not limited to computer
> science teaching).
> I might be soon in contact with some persons of the French National
> Education Administration and would like to inform them about the power of
> Python :-)

Vincent, you might find it helpful to contact Jerome Alet who I think works
at Faculté de Médecine de Nice
http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/
http://wwwmed.unice.fr/RepAccueil

He is a Zope user/developer for educational institution. My guess is he
might be familiar who else to contact in France, and maybe internationally.

Zope is a good access point for researching institutional uses of Python.
http://zope.org
for example poke into the listed Zope users at
http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZopePowered/
The Zope mailing list is incredibly responsive.so worth posting there also.