[Edu-sig] PyCon 2004 Proposals for Presentations...

Jeffrey Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Sat Sep 27 13:33:18 EDT 2003

Hi All,

The message below was just sent to the Py-Con mailing list.  The
deadline for presentation proposals is December 1.  If we would like to
have a "Python in Education Track", all we need to do is begin
submitting proposals and establish a proceedure through this list for
proposal selection.

There seemed to be significant interest when last I asked about this.  I
will be submitting two proposals myself.  Who else is interested in
working with me to plan for this?  Who is willing to do a presentation?

--
Jeffrey Elkner <jeff at elkner.net>
Open Book Project <http://ibiblio.org/obp>