[Edu-sig] Pygame anyone?

Dethe Elza delza@blastradius.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:39:49 -0700

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 04:19 PM, Kirby Urner wrote:

> I've only tested it in Windows, so if you're doing the Linux thing, I'd
> be interested to know if everything works.  I was pretty liberal with
> comments, to help with learning (who knows when I might want to
> understand
> this again).

Works fine under OS X, haven't had a chance to install pygame on Linux
yet.  The only problem I had was minor: had to download 5 files and put
them in the right place relative to each other.  A zip or other such
single-file download would be nice.  Not a big deal when it's only five
files.  Otherwise, it worked like a charm.

Interesting approach to visualizing functions.

--Dethe