[Edu-sig] Educational Foundry at Sourceforge

Doug Holton etd1@edtechdev.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:25:45 -0500

Hi,
   I submitted a feature request at SourceForge to create an Educational
Foundry:
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=776830&group_id=1&atid=350001>

Here are examples of other foundries at Sourceforge and a FAQ:
http://foundries.sourceforge.net/
FAQ: http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=889&group_id=1

I think an educational foundry would help highlight some of the
educational development efforts like those listed at the python edu-sig
page.  I'm using python myself to develop a couple of educational apps.

Feel free to add any comments to the above feature request, or add your
own feature request.  I'm not looking necessarily to be one of the
Foundry Guides myself, although I will if need be.  If you are
interested in being a guide please add a comment.

Thanks,
-Doug