[Edu-sig] Re: Edu-sig digest, Vol 1 #722 - 7 msgs

Conrad Koziol arkamir@softhome.net
10 Jul 2003 10:30:26 -0700

> Took a quick look.
> Introduction
> Billy the Kid is a Python Extension Module providing you with all kinds of
> more or less usefull stuff at the raw packet level. It allows you to create
> raw UDP/TCP/ICMP packets and it also includes a nice interface to libpcap.
> </quote>
>
> The author is 18 years old.

I apoligize Art but I seem to have pointed you in  the wrong direction.
That was the website provided in the package. I didn't bother to check
it out since I though it was the link to download the package again.

http://home.student.utwente.nl/g.v.berg/misc/tpf-0.2.tar.gz

This is were it can be downloaded and there is a link to it off the
Vaults of Parnassus

	Thanks