[Edu-sig] re: license

Arthur Arthur" <ajs@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:57:45 -0500

>That you  choose to get so hostile and confrontational about it shows the >
limits of  your competence in the "works well with others" department.  . We
all have
> our disabilities.

Why can I take that kind of assessment of yours so calmly, is an intersting
question.

Partly, because I know there is substance to it. I do wish I had the
facility to handle these situations *much* better.

But mostly because I have a sense of that I am in the end working with a
reasonable person, trying to work reasonably with me, in spite of my
disabilities.

In recognition  that we all have them.

I appreciate that.

Because we all in are way have a vision thing going on here.

And hopefully we can continue to cooperate in working toward it, to the
extent we are capable.

Art