[Edu-sig] OnLisp

Dethe Elza delza@mac.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:05:41 -0800

You're quite welcome.  I'm learning Squeak (Smalltalk) right now to
improve my Python skills, some flavor of functional programming is next
on the list.

I just started reading "The Pragmatic Programmer" (a really great book
so far--highly recommended) and one of the first challenges in chapter
one is to learn another language -- and Squeak is given as an example.
Interestingly enough I'd just finished installing Squeak to help me
review the book "Squeak: A Quick Trip to ObjectLand," co-authored by my
buddy Doug Dechow (review coming soon).

Sometimes I really like the way the world works.  %-)

Happy Baba Marta (Bulgarian March First holiday)!

--Dethe

--
Dethe Elza (delza@burningtiger.com)
Chief Mad Scientist