[Edu-sig] Contagious Fun => PythonStation => diskless linux stations

Jason L. Asbahr groups@crash.org
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:41:42 -0600

In addition, I've already ported Python 2.1 to the Playstation 2,
and will continue to maintain it both on the professional dev unit
and I'm looking forward to running Python on Sony's new consumer
Linux kit.  As soon as I can get my hands on it!

http://www.asbahr.com/python.html

Playstation 2 consoles will probably never replace PCs and Macs
in schools, but being able to program games for one does lend a
certain helpful "wow" factor.  Good for student recruitment,
I'm sure.  :-)

Jason Asbahr
jason@asbahr.com