[Edu-sig] Brainstorming and a neat link

Kevin Ollivier kevino@tulane.edu
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 23:21:02 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Andrews" <rob@jam.rr.com>
To: "Kevin Ollivier" <kevino@tulane.edu>; "Roman Suzi" <rnd@onego.ru>
Cc: <edu-sig@python.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 10:40 PM
Subject: RE: [Edu-sig] Brainstorming and a neat link

Sounds like a plan to me. I really agree with you on the issue with
teachers, I remember a couple of teachers who themselves REALLY liked their
subject, and their excitement spread to the class, almost like a virus. (You
know, the pre-computer kind.) I really wonder why more professors aren't
like that...

What do you mean by "learning-oriented routines"? That's a new term for me.

> But I could be wrong,

*Now* you tell me! =) (j/k)

Kevin