[Edu-sig] Lesson plan collection

Mats Wichmann mats@laplaza.org
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 10:49:33 +0100

 >let me know when you find course material on XML and SQL...
 >i need those purely for selfish reasons as well!  :-)

I've given some thought to starting to work up something
in this area. I've thought about the DB bits, but not
written anything; XML is just a dream, so I'm also looking
for ideas. What I've got in the current course
"belongs" to Learning Tree (if anyone cares, there's an
outline at learningtree.com under course 430 which I won't
repost here), but I don't mind sharing if I do end up
producing anything outside of that framework.  No promises
that I'll ever actually write anything, tho!!!!!

Mats