[Edu-sig] Lesson plan collection

Wesley Chun wesc@deirdre.org
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 01:20:41 -0700 (PDT)

i should also note that by adding in "Extra"s such as MT, XML, networking
(sockets), GUI/Tkinter, etc., results in a very long course... so much
material that i've given some thought to split all this stuff up into
two separate courses, i.e., Intro to Python and Advanced Python Pro-
gramming.  there is also some consensus, in parallel, to do something
similar to the Core Python Programming book, similar to what Prentice
Hall did for another book in the Core serires, Core Java... but that
won't be until *after* i've recovered (read: 2.3 timeframe).   ;-)

-wesley