[Python Edinburgh] Criton are recruiting for a Senior Back End Developer - Python/Flask

Ron Crawford ron.crawford at critonapps.com
Thu Jul 26 03:54:26 EDT 2018

Good afternoon Mark,

I hope you are well?

We are back looking again for a Senior Software Engineer with knowledge of
Python/Flask to join the team. We’re looking to pay up to £50k for the
right person.

I’ve attached the spec to the email.

If you would kindly allow the email to go out to the Python meet up group
again that would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for your help.

Kind Regards,

[image:
https://www.critonapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo-email-signature.png]

Ron Crawford

*Talent Acquisition & Operations*

p:

0800 970 4410

m:

07757 733 529

a:

Edinburgh | London

w:

www.critonapps.com  e: ron.crawford at critonapps.com

[image:
http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]
<https://www.facebook.com/critonapps/>  [image:
http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png]
<https://twitter.com/critonapps?lang=en>  [image:
http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/linkedin_sig.png]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/information-apps-ltd/>

*On-Demand Guest Service* <https://www.critonapps.com>

*Information Apps Limited t/a Criton Apps, Codebase, **38 Castle Terrace,
Edinburgh, EH3 9DZ*
<https://maps.google.com/?q=38+Castle+Terrace,+Edinburgh,+EH3+9DZ&entry=gmail&source=g>*

Company Number SC521258 | Registered office: **14 School Road, Balmullo, St
Andrews, KY16 0BD*
<https://maps.google.com/?q=14+School+Road,+Balmullo,+St+Andrews,+KY16+0BD&entry=gmail&source=g>

This e-mail is not intended to, and shall not, have any contractually
binding effect on the business and its clients.  We accept no liability for
any reliance placed on this e-mail other than to the intended recipient. We
accept no liability or responsibility for any changes made to this e-mail
after it was sent or any viruses transmitted through this e-mail or any
attachment.  It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that this e-mail
or any attachment is free from viruses and can be opened without harm to
your systems.