[Python Edinburgh] Free Python & Django Workshop in Edinburgh

Mark Smith judy at judy.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 07:59:50 EDT 2018

Hello!

In less than 2 weeks, EuroPython, Europe's largest Python programmers
conference, will be held in Edinburgh. As part of the conference,
we'll be running a FREE Women's Django Workshop on Monday 23rd July.
We'll be following the Django Girls tutorial, assisted a bunch of
enthusiastic, experienced Python and Django developers.

This is a great opportunity for people intrigued with programming to
get a deep dive into how to build web applications with Python &
Django. It's also awesome for data scientists or beginning programmers
to try out Python, Django and some web technologies for the first
time.

The workshop is free of charge and women from all backgrounds are
encouraged to apply. You'll work through a tutorial in small groups of
three with a coach, so you'll be able to learn at your own pace. We
are trans-inclusive and encourage applications from all women.

We only have 30 spaces, so if you're interested, please check out the
details at https://ep2018.europython.eu/en/events/womens-django-workshop/
and fill in the form to apply for a place. We'll be selecting and
notifying  people we think will get the most out of the course on
Sunday 15th July, so please fill in the form carefully!

We look forward to seeing your applications and hopefully finding you a place!

Best regards,

Mark