[Python Edinburgh] Want to work for a cool company in Edinburgh with a great rep?

Brian Doyle brian.doyle at stafffinders.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 10:35:45 EST 2017

Hi Python Coders,

My Edinburgh based client is looking for Python developers or those with strong PHP skills willing to learn.

They are a cool bunch and have been around for 10+ years.

Their client base is extremely varied so you wont have the same project twice.

Relaxed work atmosphere with loads of beer and pizza (Friday afternoon restrictions on that I'm afraid) they also provide a fantastic benefits package.

Perm contract only I'm afraid before you ask!

If you would like to hear details drop me a line.

Regards,

[https://media.emailhype.co.uk/00000072-fbccdaaca409e182129478504cc88553/images/stafffinders_logo.jpg]<http://www.stafffinders.co.uk/?utm_campaign%5e=Signature-logo%5e&utm_medium%5e=email%5e&utm_source%5e=signature>

Brian Doyle
Senior Consultant

[https://media.emailhype.co.uk/00000072-fbccdaaca409e182129478504cc88553/images/LinkedInConnectButton.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/briandoyle4>

Telephone: 0141 887 1155  |   Fax: 0330 111 2948
brian.doyle at stafffinders.co.uk<mailto:brian.doyle at stafffinders.co.uk>  |   www.stafffinders.co.uk<http://www.stafffinders.co.uk/?utm_campaign%5e=Signature-url%5e&utm_medium%5e=email%5e&utm_source%5e=signature>

[https://media.emailhype.co.uk/00000072-fbccdaaca409e182129478504cc88553/logo.jpg]<http://go.emailhype.co.uk/00000072-fbccdaaca409e182129478504cc88553/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/stafffinders>

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/StafffindersUK>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/stafffinders>

[Google Plus]<https://plus.google.com/101629690087488278641/about>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.
Glasgow Secretarial Services Limited (SC074766) trading as Stafffinders.
Registered in Scotland at 6 New Street, PA1 1XY