[Python Edinburgh] Python Pub Meetup Tomorrow

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 07:28:56 EDT 2017

Hello everybody!

It's the Python Pub Meetup tomorrow!* We'll be meeting at Milnes bar on
Hanover St at about 6:30pm. There *should* be Python logo printouts on the
table if you need to find us.

There's *no minimum skill level* for coming along! If you like talking
about Python or related technologies, and you're interested in meeting
like-minded people and finding out what they're up to, just turn up! If
you'd like to be introduced to some people, ask for me - Mark Smith - and
I'll be happy to introduce you to some people with similar interests.

* Sorry I didn't, as usual, send this out earlier.

Mark