[Python Edinburgh] Python Edinburgh Pub Meetup - Tonight!

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 04:26:27 EDT 2016

Hi All,

This is your monthly, horribly late, notification that there is a pub
meetup tonight. Downstairs at Milnes Bar, on Hanover Street, from 6pm.
There will be printouts of the Python logo on the table to help you
recognise us if you haven't been before.

Pub meetups provide an informal environment to talk about what we've been
doing with python and what we're interested in. We're a friendly bunch -
come along and have a drink (there's no pressure to drink alcohol!). If
you'd like to be introduced to people interested in similar things, come
talk to me and I'll do what I can.

Mark