[Python Edinburgh] Python beginner courses available

Martin Jones martin at pythonforbiologists.com
Mon Mar 7 06:00:50 EST 2016

Hi Andrew,

In case you don't remember me, it's Martin: we met up before xmas for
a drink and to chat about courses, books, etc.

Just wanted to say congratulations on setting up the course; I know
how much time and effort it takes to do something like this. I'm
working on a couple of new courses for later on this year, maybe we
should meet up for a pint again? I'd be really interested to hear how
your trial courses went.

Cheers,
Martin