[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup Tonight

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Tue Sep 22 12:44:02 CEST 2015

Hi All,

We'll be meeting downstairs at Milne's Bar on Hanover St from 6:30pm.
If you're new, you can identify us by printouts of the Python logo on
the tables.

Milne's is a cosy, old fashioned pub in the heart of Edinburgh. It
serves fairly standard pub grub, but at city centre prices, so if
you're on a budget you may want to eat before coming.

This is our most informal regular event, a great chance to meet other
Python developers in the local community. There's no agenda, just a
chance to chat over a drink and maybe some food.

*No minimum skill level* is expected - in fact this is a great place
to come along and ask questions! If you're not comfortable inserting
yourself into a group of strangers, ask for me (Mark Smith), and I'll
attempt to introduce you to some people who share your interests.

All events run by Python Edinburgh have a Code of Conduct:
http://www.pythonedinburgh.org/pages/code-of-conduct/

Mark

PS: So sorry for how late this email is. Python Edinburgh events are
held on the 4th Tuesday every month (except for December) - stick it
in your calendar!