[Python Edinburgh] Python Edinburgh - Talks on Tuesday

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Wed May 27 00:16:02 CEST 2015

Thanks to everyone for being such a great audience, and for asking such
good questions at the end!

My slides are here:
http://rawgit.com/pozorvlak/linprog_talk/master/index.html#1

Code (including code for the slides) is here:
https://github.com/pozorvlak/linprog_talk

Please sponsor my marathon run here!
http://www.againstmalaria.com/MilesGould

Miles