[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup?

Pavel Rodionov rpavelleon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:10:08 CEST 2015

Hi there,

I'm finishing my masters in applied statistics and data mining and just
moved to Edinburgh. Python wasn't party of my course so I'm fairly new to
it but I'm very interested in Python and its abilities for data mining.

My question is, would it be OK to join you guys at this meet up tonight
just to get some general advice and knowledge about Python? And what time
is it?

Cheers,
Pavel