[Python Edinburgh] When Should We Have Python Dojo?

0x31 ouch at sorebyte.com
Mon Jul 27 16:08:44 CEST 2015

I am with James on this: any of the days, or both.

I came to know about the dojo inspired on Mark's EuroPython talk  on
"Writing Awesome Command-Line Programs in Python
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR73nLbbgqY>". If I may make a
suggestion, could we make the next Dojo based on the recommendations
that Mark makes during the talk? Or does any one think that this might
derail the normal flow of the Dojo?

Lex.