[Python Edinburgh] When Should We Have Python Dojo?

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Mon Jul 27 10:41:15 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Another month, another mess. We're due to have a Python Dojo tomorrow, but
I haven't arranged a venue for it, and I haven't organised any way to sign
up. (I've been away for the past week)

I think the dojo is the most popular event we run, so I'm reluctant to
cancel it. Would people prefer if I postponed it to next Tuesday, or to
next month?

--Mark

PS: On a side note, I'd love for more people to get involved with the
organisation of this user group - so if you're interested, please send me
an email!