[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup on Tuesday

Bill Buschle bill.buschle at ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 11:23:56 CET 2014

Mark,

I am new to Python and I was hoping to come by the pub tonight to see what
the PUG in Edinburgh is all about.

Really what I am looking to get into is using Python for hardware
integration and control (sensors, motors, automation, etc).  Ia am an
engineering research at the University and was hoping to start up some
training modules for students and technical staff at the uni in the future.

If you have any ideas or could suggest who to talk to, I would love to
discuss tonight.

Hopefully speak soon!

Cheers,
Bill

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Mark Smith <
mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> After our dojo last month, we're back to our usual monthly schedule, so:
>
> Our monthly pub meetup is on Tuesday, at the Potting Shed, starting around
> 6:30pm. This is a great opportunity to find out what people are doing in
> the local area, talk to people about job vacancies, ask technical
> questions, or just chat about technology (or anything else, really) - we're
> a friendly group, and beginners are more than welcome!
>
> There will be printouts of the Python logo on the table to help any
> newcomers recognise us.
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> --Mark

Bill Buschle