[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup on Tuesday 25th Feb

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 18:37:47 CET 2014

Hello Pythonistas,

This is just a friendly reminder that we have a Pub Meetup on Tuesday. The
usual details apply - it's at Berts Bar [1] at 6:30pm. There will be a
printout of the Python logo on the end of the table to help anyone new
recognise us.

There's no agenda, and no minimum skill level - everyone is welcome. Use it
to chat about stuff you're interested in or ask questions about things you
want to know more about.

Mark

PS: We use Google Calendar to publish events [2] such as this - you can
subscribe to it or the RSS or ical feeds if you want better reminders than
the ones I send out.

[1]: http://www.bertsbar.co.uk/
[2]:
https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/embed?src=practicalpoetry.co.uk_sbqp5tpnm93b3bleap3mqf67jk@group.calendar.google.com&mode=AGENDA