[Python Edinburgh] [Jobs] Help PlanForCloud handle 60K users

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 19:02:59 CET 2013

Hey All,

I think Ali's email is a bit cheeky. :)

I decided to let it go through moderation because I met him at a party over
the summer, and he seemed like a nice chap. I figure emailing a Python
mailing list for Ruby developers just shows he knows we're better, deep
down.

Maybe someone could get the job and persuade them to redo everything in a
decent programming language ;-)

--Mark

PS: Full disclosure - I got a free RightScale T-shirt at the party.
PPS: Although I prefer Python, I don't dislike Ruby.