[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup on Tuesday!

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 10:50:41 CET 2012

Hello All,

There's a pub meetup tomorrow night at Berts Bar at 18:30pm for
(vaguely) Python chat and beer (and pie for those who are hungry!)

I'll have a Python logo printout on the table for anyone new - if
there's anyone on the list who hasn't yet made it along, please do -
we're a friendly bunch!

As agreed towards the end of last year, we're going to be putting more
emphasis on content for the monthly meetup. I'm hoping to get this
kicked off for February, so next month will see a change of venue,
possibly a different day of week, and a talk by Mathew on using Chef.
Given that Chef is actually a Ruby technology (although very useful
for the Pythonista) I may cross-post to the Ruby group once I have the
talk details arranged.

See you tomorrow!

--Mark