[Python Edinburgh] Jobs

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 11:15:08 CET 2012

Hi Willie,

I don't know whether you had any response to your email, but it is
customary to indicate what level of skill you are looking for, what
particular technologies you're working with, and what kind of project it is.

Python is a programming language with a wide following, particularly
divided between web development and scientific programming. Providing more
detail of the role you are recruiting for will both trigger more interest
for the developers in the group, and also ensure that you receive more
relevant CVs to the position, saving you time and effort.

Regards,

Mark Smith