[Python Edinburgh] Membership Up, Pub Attendance Down

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Tue May 31 13:28:14 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I just discovered we have 47 list subscribers! But it looks like
attendance of the pub meetup is going to be around 4-5 this month,
which I think is the third month in a row that attendance is a bit
short.

I want to find out what you think, so I've put a 2 QUESTION survey up
here: http://goo.gl/44JOf

It should take 30 seconds. Click click click click done. Then we can
work out if something needs to be done about it!

Many thanks - your input is much appreciated!

--Mark